Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

^this

epic win flash, ├╝ber lulz

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

kinda cool...

One question... i assumed by the random repetitions that this has some kinda Random Scene generator, but I could be wrong. a lil too long, but still pretty funny.

A Short Music Video A Short Music Video

Good job.

For a first submission, this is very quality: the detail on the m16, not to mention the slight 'rumble' as it jerks around... very good. Try to do something longer.

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

Fun...

however, Endless Defense is glitched for me... as soon as any of the missles passes the end of the screen, the game locks up and only allows me to shoot. Solution plox?

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

Great Game!

Really have no complaints: fun gameplay, good animation, just great. Havesnt beat the Dam(n) Keeper, but you don't have to to appreciate the genius of this flash. Keep it up!

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Sweet!

Finally came out: i did notice that it dosent save your achivements in game, is that a bug or a feature? Either way, I think I'll spend some time to re-beat it so I can get the Secret Character.
Great Game, prolly my favorite on NG. Keep it up.

Skribble-Style responds:

Yeah it's a bug T__T

I'm working on it at the moment!

One Click Reptile One Click Reptile

First, as mentioned, im pretty sure you can't release other people's music under your own name with Newgrounds' Creative Commons license... especially since you never mentioned Feed Me or Skrillex in your description. Secondly, this isn't even a very good mix/mashup: the samples enter at weird times, and it overall just sounds disjointed. Third, neither of these songs are dubstep. Both are downtempo Electro house with Moombhaton influences. Come back to NG with some originals

Quagnoth responds:

lol first off if you think skrillex isent dub your retarted second if any of you knew the law you would know that if you remix / mash up a song you can use it just saying also if you dont like the song good for you other people do and other then that have fun trolling

Exotec - Noname (Instrumental) Exotec - Noname (Instrumental)

Awesome

very catchy, and much more concise than your other songs. Honestly, i don't think this needs lyrics, so thanks for uploading the instrumental!

Alma Mater Remix Alma Mater Remix

Hmmm...

It seems you have a pretty good grasp of how to use the software: some tips if you want to write electronica/dance music:

1) Your Lead could use an upgrade: Exotec (here on this very site) made a pretty good tutorial of how to make on in Reason, but even if the 2 programs aren't identical, you should get a pretty good idea of how a lead should sound

2) Your kick is very, very weak... def increase the bass on the downbeats, might want to make it a little louder.

3) Not to harp on our Alma Mater, but most trance dosent have very sophisticated harmony: and if it does, it should be a little more subtle.

Good start, keep it up.

P.S, longest review ever. of all time.

Bahamut Bahamut

Nice!

Although I might just be biased. Great picture, good shading, great job!