The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

Fun...

however, Endless Defense is glitched for me... as soon as any of the missles passes the end of the screen, the game locks up and only allows me to shoot. Solution plox?

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

Great Game!

Really have no complaints: fun gameplay, good animation, just great. Havesnt beat the Dam(n) Keeper, but you don't have to to appreciate the genius of this flash. Keep it up!

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Sweet!

Finally came out: i did notice that it dosent save your achivements in game, is that a bug or a feature? Either way, I think I'll spend some time to re-beat it so I can get the Secret Character.
Great Game, prolly my favorite on NG. Keep it up.

Skribble-Style responds:

Yeah it's a bug T__T

I'm working on it at the moment!

bob's revenge bob's revenge

Nice Game.

Reminds me of Barbarian Bob, what with the gameplay similarities. It sucks that some people can't enjoy a good skill based game. Nice work!

BO: Secret of Steel Demo BO: Secret of Steel Demo

Awesome.

Reminds me of Barbarian Bob, except prolly a lil better in my mind (I really lovve Barbarian Bob). A tip for new players: If you knowck down/stun some1, you can hold space to insta kill. Nice animations for those!

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

LOL O>o

That was so funny. roflmao! good jorb!

Magi Wars Magi Wars

Cool!

HOnestly, I dont know why people don't like this game... it's so hilarious! The music fits perfectly (well, not really, but it kicks a**) Good job!

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

Beat it a couple of times!!!

Definetley my favorite flash game ever Ive gotten 4 extra lifes, are their any more?